- Sysinfo.dat is now deprecated. History.dat is now the default system history file.
- Updated to work with new tools version 4.6.3
- The baseline has an inbuilt mouse pointer added, but this is not needed for newui. You can turn it on/off with the ui_mouse option in the game's ini file.
- Updated for core ioport changes.
- NEWUI - Fixed a bug where an invisible window would occur if an empty dialog existed.
- MESSUI - Fixed a bug related to snaps
- MESSUI - As a test, added a few MAME games. These include Pacman and Neogeo.
- MESSUI - Added counter (in bottom right corner) of programs for systems with software list.
- Applied MESS updates
- MESSUI - Added back the Samples folder to the Directories dropdown.
- MESSUI - Pictures (snaps, titles, etc) per software title is now available.
- MESSUI - Simplified background picture code. You will need to reselect your background after installation.
- NEWUI - Reorganised code.
- Fixed a reported problem with the Vertical Refresh selection. [Calamity (MAMEUIFX forum)]
- Updated to work with core astring changes.
- MESSUI - The File, Load Savestate... option is now only available if the system supports savestates.
- MESSUI - The Background Images folder setting has been removed. It is now handled internally when you choose a background picture.
- MESSUI - Fixed some duplicate Alt-keyboard shortcuts.
- MESSUI - The creation of corrupt ini files has been tracked down and patched in the core. The same core problem is still responsible for the erratic operation of the Reset and Default buttons in a system's properties.
- MESSUI - Fixed the filters, where Mechanical would turn into Consoles when the mouse was moved over it.
- MESSUI - In the Directories dropdown, added the option to set the Folders directory.
- MESSUI - The location of software is now inherited from the parent / compatible driver, but it can be overidden if needed.
- NEWUI - Fixed speed controls.
- NEWUI - Re-enabled the Joystick menu.
- NEWUI - Fixed the Miscellaneous Inputs menu.
- NEWUI - Fixed the display of Joystick keys instead of n/a.
- NEWUI - Fixed the problem where key assignments could not be changed.
- The author of HLSL has fixed the problem of crashing on exit.
- MESSUI - The Play Time column has been removed.
- MESSUI - The Reset Play Time item has been removed.
- MESSUI - All Samples code has been removed.
- MESSUI - Better support for sysinfo.dat and messinfo.dat - the dialog to load these files now has the correct filenames as default.
- MESSUI - Removed Source Properties and Vector Properties options from game-context menu (when you right-click on a system name).
- MESSUI - Removed Samples folder from Directories dropdown.
- MESSUI - Removed HLSL tab. You can turn HLSL on from the Advanced tab.
- MESSUI - Fixed the problem where you could not select software from the pick-list.
- MESSUI - Fixed problem where the currently-loaded software wasn't highlighted in the pick-list.
- MESSUI - Fixed problem where the name of the software in the Device View was corrupted.
- MESSUI - Slight speedup of loading data into the software picker.
- The following are not supported and have been removed or deprecated:
- HLSL options
- Random Background
- Mandatory cartslots
The Mess Team.